Ref. No.: A13315351B1A1 –
Premier Chronograph 42 – Stainless Steel – Black
Designed by Willy Breitling in the 1940s, the Premier was the brand’s first-ever watch dedicated to style. Featuring elegant details and modern-retro touches, this reinterpretation of the Premier falls no short of its ancestors reputation: it is “a watch of impeccable taste”. The Premier displays a variety of elegant design details such as the grooves on the case-side or the rectangular chronograph pushers. Available in stainless steel, the Premier Chronograph 42 features a black or blue dial. Offered either with a matching bracelet, or a choice of alligator or nubuck calfskin leather strap fitting both a pin or folding buckle, this Premier is powered by the Breitling Caliber 13, a COSC-certified chronometer.
- MOVEMENT: Caliber: Breitling 13
- Movement: self-winding mechanical
- Power reserve: approx. 48 hrs
- Chronograph: 1/4th second, 30 minutes, 12 hours
- Vibration: 28,800 v.p.h
- Jewel: 25 jewels
- Calendar: Dial aperture
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case back: Screwed in (sapphire crystal)
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Bezel: Bidirectional, slide rule
- Crown: Non screw-locked, two gaskets
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
Strap material: Stainless SteelStrap color: Metal BraceletStrap type; CurvedLug: 22/20 mm
- Product Weight: (Approx.)176.6 g.
- Watch-head ; Weight (Approx.)103.3 g.
- Diameter: 42.0 mm
- Thickness: 13.8 mm
- Height : (upper lug tip to lower lug tip) 50.0 mm
- Lug width : (in-between lug) 22.0 mm