This policy and its terms and conditions describes how Khimji Ramdas LLC, Khimjiâ€™s Watches (herein after referred to as â€śKRâ€ť) through its Portal collects, processes and operates, when you contact us, use our services or interact with our platforms including its Portal through www.khimjiswatches.com or its related weblink/ app and services (together the “Site”).
Customer satisfaction is khimjiswatches.comâ€™s top most priority. If you wish to return or exchange an Product , you could do so for all Product(s) purchased on our website within fifteen (15) Days of the date of purchase, all the Product (s), related accessories and/or tools and components along with the Original Packaging should be intact as received. (Terms and conditions of Consumer Protection Authority laws and any concern applicable laws of Sultanate of Oman will apply on return and exchange Policy).
To ensure you are within the Policy time-frame for returning your purchase, please make sure that you contact us as soon as you have decided on returning an Product. Please send us a message via email on our contact email address listed on the website.
We would like to request you to check your Product (s) as soon as you receive in order to guarantee the best service from our end.
Each Brand has different warranty period. Standard manufacturerâ€™s warranty applies to each brand / product. We request customers to read the prescribed details mentioned in the site carefully before ordering.
If an Product received is not the same as per the ordered product or the Product is faulty, damaged or not in the accordance to the advertised specifications in the site or is missing any component or accessory, you have the right to return the Product and we will arrange for pick up at our cost.
While requesting a return, please ensure that you communicate with us on khimjiswatches.com within 03 days of receiving the product and include the original order number along with the delivery receipt/invoice copy.
For products that you return to us, you can either get Khimjiswatches credit (which you can use to buy products later) or a credit / debit card refund based on the mode of payment earlier in your order. This process of refund can take up to 07 business days.
For any other questions pertaining to our products and services, please reach us via any communication method as mentioned in our Contact Us link.
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your information and other usersâ€™ personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your personal information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
1. Our collection of your personal information: As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, residentâ€™s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driverâ€™s license).
We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying products). Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
2. Our use of your personal information: We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users or others.
3. Your use of your information and other usersâ€™ personal information: Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information: You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The “Customer Support” link at the top of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computerâ€™s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
6. No spam or spoof emails: We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident, natural calamity or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) High voltage, short circuit, condenser block, no regular service or maintenance through company/authorized service centers, ACs installed without considering heat load/capacity required, remote control damage and damage of other plastic parts (d) exposure to liquid or infiltration of foreign particles; (e) servicing or modification of the Product other than our authorized service agents; (f) use of the Product with unsuitable power; (g) use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to manufacturerâ€™s specifications; or (h) transit.
This warranty does not cover: (a) repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit under customerâ€™s possession or (b) any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired. Warranty is only valid for products sold & serviced by Khimji Ramdas LLC.
Good to know:
Our guarantees and warranties start on the day of purchase. When making a claim you will need to produce the original purchase receipt which is required as proof of purchase. This guarantee applies for domestic use only. This guarantee is to the benefit of the original purchaser of the product. It is not transferable.
Term of Use
The KR Portal or its related websites and services (“Site”) can be used only by persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law of Oman. Persons who are incompetent to form a contract are not eligible to use the Site. If your age is below that of 18 years, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users/members. We reserve the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if we discover that you are under the age of 18 years.
The Site cannot be accessed to persons whose registration has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the Sultanate Of Oman are responsible for compliance with its jurisdiction and applicable countries laws if and to the extent its local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within the areas mentioned in the Site and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside its jurisdiction.
We assume no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified to us by contacting us immediately through the address provided below. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will KR and each of their respective directors, officers are liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, which arise out of or are in any way connected with the terms and conditions and its usage of services by you.
Governing law and Jurisdiction: The terms and conditions herein will be, governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Sultanate of Oman. The exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes or action arising out of or related herein shall be Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.